URGENT & CRISIS RESOURCES
If this is an emergency situation please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency room.
Resources if you are in crisis or otherwise need to speak with someone urgently:
The Vancouver Island Crisis Line – www.vicrisis.ca 1-888-494-3888
- 24-hour crisis line service for nonjudgemental emotional, support, crisis intervention, information, and resources.
- 24/7/365 BC provincial service to support callers experiencing suicidal thoughts. Skilled suicide assessment, de-escalation, intervention, referrals, and short-term support.
Canada Suicide Prevention Service
- 24/7 Crisis Line service available Canada-wide.
- You can also connect via text at 45645, from 4:00 pm to 12 midnight nightly.
310Mental Health Support 310-6789
- 24/7/365 to provide empowering emotional support, information about appropriate resources and a wide range of support relating to mental health concerns.